From:
William Hudson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 12 Jun 2005 07:35:16 +0100
Posted on behalf of Tome Hewett [mailto:[log in to unmask]]

CHI folks,

A reminder.

This year we are making many enhancements to the educational program at
CHI. The biggest changes are that courses will be merged with the rest
of the technical program and that they will be offered in units of 1.5
hours to 6 hours. We believe that previous CHI instructors will find the
new format works for the kinds of courses offered before, and we hope
that instructors new to CHI will be inspired to submit proposals that
fit our new flexibility and focus on professional development. We are
quite willing to work with potential instructors to help you craft a
course that will be attractive to a large number of conference
participants and that will fit our new format. Please contact us as
early as possible if you want this assistance.

The Call for courses can be found at:

http://www.acm.org/sigchi/chi2006/call/courses.php

Regards,

Mike Atwood & Tom Hewett

CHI 2006 Courses Co-Chairs

--

Tom Hewett                                        *                   *
Professor of Psychology and                       *                   *