From:
Edmond Abrahamian <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Edmond Abrahamian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 2004 16:13:00 -0500
The Saint Louis chapter of SIGCHI (GatewayCHI) exists to share and
support a common interest in usability and interface design, to improve
the knowledge and skills of our members in user interface practices,
and to educate the St. Louis community about the value and practice of
usability and interface design in all components of system and software
development. Our primary goal is to encourage the development of systems
and software that empower users to reach their goals in an effective
and satisfactory manner.

We typically meet every other month, and have presentations by members
with experience in the field. For past presentations, see
http://www.acm.org/chapters/gatewaychi/Previous_Meetings.html

To join or for more information on GatewayCHI, please visit
http://www.acm.org/chapters/gatewaychi

If you're in the St.Louis area and are interested in usability and
user interface design issues, we hope to see you in our next meeting!

Regards,

   Edmond Abrahamian

Dr. Edmond Abrahamian                             [log in to unmask]
Discovery Informatics Research Group               +1 314 951-3281
Tripos Inc.                                      Fax: +1 314 647-9241
1699 S. Hanley Rd., St.Louis MO 63117