CHI-WEB Archives

CHI-WEB@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Alok Jain <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 20:25:37 -0500
Hi All,

My team is working on a very large intranet (over 600 sites
within it), it has a lot of public content , open to all
employees and various secured applications (online services to
employees, document management systems etc).

We have implemented a single sign on for all these
applications, now the question is once the user has logged in
is it a good practice to show login id (as Welcome Ms. XYZ) to
show user has logged in throught the intranet, or should it be
shown only in secured spaces.

Please send the response to me, I would compile and send to the
group.

Regards
Alok Jain

Get your own "800" number