From:
Alan Wexelblat <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alan Wexelblat <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 2004 11:24:27 -0400
[log in to unmask] is an open discussion list on intercultural
issues in human-computer interaction, including but not limited to:

- internationalization
- globalization
- localization
- language and translation
- standards

There is a web page associated with this list at:
http://www.hcibib.org/intercultural/

The list is in need of a new moderator.  The moderator needs to review
submissions to the list in case of problems, and manage list membership.
This is not a very time-consuming set of tasks and can be accomplished
from any Web browser.

The list's primary language is English; the moderator should speak English
as a native or fluent secondary language.  I encourage SIGCHI members from
outside North America to consider taking on this volunteer opportunity.

If you are interested in moderating this list, please let me know.

--
Alan Wexelblat, SIGCHI VP Operations
Do not exceed the recommended dosage of anything, except Vitamin C and