From:
Wayne Piekarski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Wayne Piekarski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2007 09:38:29 +0930
Hi everyone,

Its that time of the year again and the AUIC submission deadline is
coming up on August 26th. So if you have an interesting research
project in 3D interaction or user interfaces that you are working on
and you would like to present your paper in Australia, then you
should consider submitting to AUIC!

We look forward to seeing you all there!

regards,
Wayne
(on behalf of Beryl and Gerald)

-
Dr Wayne Piekarski                            pho:
+61-8-8302-5070
Researcher and Senior Lecturer                fax:
+61-8-8302-3381
Co Director - Wearable Computer Lab           mob:
+61-407-395-889
School of Computer and Information Science    ema:
University of South Australia                 www: http://
www.tinmith.net

Begin forwarded message: