From:
Desney Tan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Desney Tan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2007 07:59:11 -0700
CHI 2008 Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems
art.science.balance
April 5-10, 2008 in Florence, Italy

SUBMIT YOUR CONTENT AND VOLUNTEER TO REVIEW!

CHI 2008 can be only as good as the quality of content you submit and the reviews they get. We are looking for contributions from ALL our HCI communities, including Design, Education, Engineering, Management, Research, and Usability. Submissions to CHI fall into two general categories: HCI Archival content and Contemporary Trends. Archival content will be published in the CHI conference proceedings and the ACM Digital Library. Contemporary Trends will be published in the CHI Extended Abstracts.

Please note the upcoming deadlines (details at http://www.chi2008.org/authors.html):

HCI Archival content *** 19 Sept 2007 ***
- Papers (10 page)
- Notes (4 page)

Contemporary Trends *** 3 Oct 2007 ***
- Workshop position papers
- Case Studies
- Doctoral Consortium
- Panels
- Interactivity

Contemporary Trends *** 8 Jan 2008 ***
- Special Interest Groups (SIGs)
- Work-in-Progress
- alt.chi
- Design Theatre
- Design Community Events
- Student Research Competition
- Student Design Competition

You can also ensure a great conference by volunteering to review submissions. Sign up to review at http://precisionconference.com/~sigchi. Even if you have signed up or reviewed before please renew your agreement and update your information as soon as possible.

The HCI community is counting on you: submit your work from both practice and research, help review, and join us in beautiful Florence, Italy, in 2008!

Desney Tan
CHI 2008 Technical Program Chair
http://www.chi2008.org