From:
David Botton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 08:39:51 -0700
I contacted Microsoft about doing an Ada for Visual
Studio.Net (since you need GNATCOM to work with their
COM APIs), but to become an official language you need
to shell out large sums of money and body parts. Once
they release their product they will offer a subset of
the APIs for integration. So, it may still be
possible.

David Botton

http://mail.yahoo.com/