Sender:
From:
William Hudson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 2004 14:45:57 +0100
Elizabeth Buie made a suggestion to me off-list to change "selfish" to
"solipsist". Once I found it in my dictionary ("the view that the self
is all that can be known to exist") I have to agree it's a better term -
albeit somewhat more exotic! So, the revised model would be:

Level:
1 Nebulous      No UI
2 Solipsistic   User interface designed for developer's needs
3 Fraternal     UI designed for developer's peers
4 Usable        UI designed for recognized user communities
5 Inclusive     UI designed for users communities including a wide range
of needs and abilities

Regards,

William