Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 11:52:19 -0600
From: Timothy Maciag <[log in to unmask]>
Sender: "ACM SIGCHI WWW Human Factors (Open Discussion)" <[log in to unmask]>
Hello -- This article by Jakob Nielsen may be of interest to you
- http://www.useit.com/alertbox/print-vs-online-content.html

Regards,
Tim

--
Timothy J. Maciag, PhD Candidate
Dept. of Computer Science, University of Regina

* Education is our passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs
to the people who prepare for it today (Malcolm X) *