From:
Fred Beecher <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Fred Beecher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2007 10:44:06 -0500
First, apologies for resurrecting an old thread... I'm just coming off a
month's paternity leave.
But I do agree wholeheartedly with all of Anestes' points. I don't know how
I ever got along without Axure, actually. : ) I've used it extensively over
the last two years and have actually developed both basic and advanced
training courses, with the company's cooperation. You can find more
information here:

http://www.evantageconsulting.com/axure-training/overview.html

Take care,
Fred