From:
Dave Heller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dave Heller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jan 2006 06:08:22 -0500
On 1/19/06, REES, Damian <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Rapid Prototyping Software
>
> *       DENIM (http://dub.washington.edu/denim/)
> *       iRise (http://www.irise.com/)
> *       Axure (http://www.axure.com/)
> *       GUI Design Studio http://www.carettasoftware.com/gds/index.html

Sorry I missed the original post, but I'd like to add 2 more to the list.
1. Is Serena's Process View. Like iRise, it is an expensive tool that
combines requirements management with modeling and prototyping. It allows
you to create data sets so that prototypes can be dynamic. Prototypes are
also directly based off of requirements.
http://www.serena.com/Products/processview/Home.asp

2. Uh, Flash. I thought in your section of ordinary tools it was going to be
there, but it was missing, so I thought I'd bring it here. I use Flash for
wireframing and then interactive prototyping. It is quite effective as you
can create datasets in XML (not as hard as it sounds) and create pretty
dynamic experiences with very little scripting energy.

-- dave

--
David Heller
E: dheller (at) gmail (dot) com