Sender:
Date:
Mon, 18 Aug 2008 15:04:29 +0200
7bit
From:
Michael Stiso <[log in to unmask]>
Hi. I'm a researcher conducting a survey on user interface design patterns,
and I'm posting here to find some participants. (I'm posting in similar
forums, too, so my apologies if you've encountered this post elsewhere.)

If you work in some aspect of design -- UI design, usability, interaction
design, user experience design, etc. -- I hope you'll consider taking it.

I'm not selling anything, and the survey is for a government-funded project,
not an industry or commercial project. The actual questionnaire has about 11
multiple-choice items and should take maybe 5-10 minutes to complete, and
you can find it here:

   http://tinyurl.com/5po7ys

If you have any questions about it or would like to know the results, feel
free to contact me.

Oh, and please also feel free to forward this to others you know who are
working in the field.

Thanks!
Mike

------