CHI-WEB Archives

CHI-WEB@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

Sender:
From:
Kay Corry Aubrey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jun 2009 14:50:58 -0400
Thanks to everyone who answered my question this past week! Here is a
collection of the responses people sent in.

My question was:
Hello - Does anyone know CSS that allows for rounded table corners that will
work on all browsers. I have been able to find CSS that works reliably with
Mozilla browsers, but not all across the board.

Also, I need to purchase icons for a Web-based financial application (icons
need to be in .gif format with transparent background). Do you know of a
good site to visit for this type of artwork? They need to be royalty-free
once purchased.

Thanks!

Kay

Kay Corry Aubrey
Usability Resources Inc
User Experience Research and Design
www.UsabilityResources.net
781-275-3020

HERE IS A COLLECTION OF THE RESPONSES I RECEIVED: