CHI-WEB Archives

CHI-WEB@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

Sender:
From:
Marina Zielinski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Aug 2009 08:21:15 -0700
Hello,
I am looking for some guidelines and specifications to help facilitate a new product design and was wondering if you know of any documentation specifically aimed at resolutions of 1600 x 1200.

Most of the documentation that I have found only addresses smaller screen resolutions such as 1024x768, I need definitive information on font sizes and region sizes of the screens to kick off the design so people will have some basic guidelines to follow.

You can respond to me directly and I will compile and post all the responses if you like.

Thank you very much,

Marina Zielinski
Research Scientist
Pacific Science & Engineering Group