From:
William Hudson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
William Hudson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jun 2009 12:40:04 +0100
Jim -

I'm sorry to sound mysterious but I did not ask about dates for the
reason that you think. I have a very specific hypothesis that I want to
test.

All will be revealed when I publish the results - hopefully later this
week or early next.

BTW, thanks to everyone who took the survey and especially those who
passed it on to non-technical acquaintances. The balance between
technical and non-technical is now somewhat healthier - 64% technical
versus 32% non-technical (and 4% undecided). A few more non-technical

Regards,

William