Sender:
From:
Marc Crawford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 17:19:57 EST
We are currently redesigning a large corporate Web site, and were wondering
if there is a standard way of dividing the world into clearly defined
regions, e.g. Africa, Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, and Middle East.

Is it possibly better to list all relevant countries or regions? Such a
detailed view would most likely lead to a long list (this particluar company
has more than 382 locations across 81 countries).

Please answer directly - I will sum up the results (or add them to the
internationalization thread).

Marc Crawford

Information Architect & Web Usability Consultant
OgilvyInteractive