Sender:
From:
Becky Kaplan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 11:35:52 -0800
I've designed for Far East versions of Outlook and learned that the standard
for reading Asian character sets is from Right to Left. That is one possible
explanation for their preference (maybe they have more?). Can you check the
system locale settings and swap out the location of the navigation functions
for Asian users? (assuming they've set or are using an Asian/Far East
version of Windows)

Becky