From:
Elizabeth Buie <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 18 Sep 1998 10:50:39 -0400
While we're on the subjects of fonts, I'd like to recommend that
folks consider using Geneva instead of Helvetica as the first-choice
sans-serif font for the Mac.  I haven't done a formal study, but to
my eyes Geneva is more legible than Helvetica at smaller sizes.
As text tends to appear smaller on the Mac than on the PC, this can
make a big difference.

Elizabeth
--
Elizabeth Buie                                  [log in to unmask]
Computer Sciences Corporation, Lanham-Seabrook, Maryland, USA