From:
"Hersh, Harry" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Hersh, Harry
Date:
Fri, 18 Sep 1998 11:50:43 -0400
You may want to look at

http://www.lighthouse.org/1lh32a.html

Where Aries Arditi presents a rather comprehensive treatment of the use of
color in interface design for  people with low vision and color
deficiencies.

Harry Hersh

Harry M. Hersh, PhD                     Fidelity Investments, Human
Interface Design Group
email: [log in to unmask]              Mail: 82 Devonshire St., MZ V9B
voice: 617-563-4532                     Office: 245 Summer Street, 10 floor
fax: 617-476-9441                               Boston, MA 02109-3614