CHI-WEB Archives

CHI-WEB@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Steve Szigeti <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Szigeti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 2010 09:16:38 -0400
Thanks to everyone who helped and participated in this research study.

If you intended to participate, but have not yet done so, please consider this reminder (if you have participated, please excuse this email -- the questionnaire was anonymous, so I don't know who participated and who did not).

Your opinions as a web interface designer are important and valued. Your participation is voluntary, but I would be most grateful for your assistance in completing a web based questionnaire. The questionnaire takes roughly 15-20 minutes to complete. All of your responses will remain confidential.

This survey is part of doctoral research in the Faculty of Information (iSchool) at the University of Toronto. I am interested in the experiences you and other web interface designers have with aspects of the design process, such as the use of guidelines and your experiences (if any) with design trade-offs.

Use this URL to start the questionnaire: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WebDesignGuidelines

Thank you very much for your time and your help.

Steve

PS In appreciation for your participation, aggregate results of the survey will be posted at http://www.szigeti.ca after September 1, 2010.  If you would like more information about this study, please don’t hesitate to contact the me.

Steve Szigeti
PhD Candidate
Graduate Fellow, Knowledge Media Design Institute
Faculty of Information, University of Toronto
Mobile: 416-473-5685