From:
Lex van Velsen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lex van Velsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 2010 04:25:34 -0400
Call for Participation IPCC 2010

We invite you to participate in the IEEE Professional Communication Conference 2010 (IPCC 2010) will be held July 7-9, 2010 at the University of Twente, Enschede. The theme of the conference is

Communication in a Self-Service Society.

The conference will host keynote, paper and poster presentations on the following subjects:

- Self-Service
- Access and accessibility
- Web 2.0 for Technical Communicators
- Visualization of location, space and direction
- Engineering communication, communicating engineering.

Furthermore, workshops and tutorials will bring you up to date on the newest developments in the field. Besides presentations and hands-on sessions, there will be ample opportunities to meet new people and to catch up with old friends.