From:
Amanda Chirichello <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Amanda Chirichello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2006 13:56:17 -0500
Greetings,

As you may know we have opened up the Call for Papers for the 12th Sloan-C ALN Conference to be held November 8-10, 2006 in Orlando, FL. You've kindly helped us in the past with the promotion of the conference and we were wondering if you could help us in promoting this year's conference to your Listserv and any Listserv you may have contacts with. The information is provided below. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you for your help and continued support!

Best regards,

Amanda Chirichello

UCF Division of Continuing Education
12565 Research Pkwy, Ste 390
Orlando, FL  32826
407-882-0254

UCF: "From Promise to Prominence: Celebrating 40 Years"
The 12th  Sloan-C International Conference on Asynchronous Learning
Networks
"The Power of Online Learning: Realizing the Vision"

November 8-10, 2005
Rosen Centre Hotel
Orlando, Florida

Sponsored by the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation

**CALL FOR PAPERS**

We invite you to submit a proposal for the 12th Sloan-C International
Conference on Asynchronous Learning Networks (ALN): "The Power of
Online Learning: Realizing the Vision." The conference strongly
encourages proposals that reflect the implications for the field of
specific e-learning experience and practices. Last year's conference
attracted over 700 participants to more than 160 presentations, as
well as exhibits, pre-conference workshops, keynote and plenary
addresses, and variety of other special events.

Proposals must be submitted by April 14, 2006.

Program Tracks:

"The Power of Online Learning: Realizing the Vision"

* Learning Effectiveness
* Emerging Learning Environments
* Student Services
* Faculty Development and Support
* Intersections - Creating Opportunities & Partnerships

For complete details on online submission of proposals,
visit our Website at www.aln.ucf.edu

For more information visit our website www.aln.ucf.edu,
call 1-866-232-5834 (Toll Free), 407-882-0260
or email [log in to unmask]

Sponsored by Alfred P. Sloan Foundation in conjunction with Sloan-C,
The University of Central Florida, University of Massachusetts Lowell
& American Distance Education Consortium (ADEC