Sender:
From:
Pierre Wellner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2006 20:19:36 +0200
The ACM Symposium on User Interface Software and Technology (UIST 2006) will
be held on October 15-18 in Montreux, Switzerland. UIST is the premier forum
for innovation in the software and technology of Human-Computer Interaction.

The program is here: http://www.acm.org/uist/uist2006.

The reception on Monday will include approximately 50 interactive demos,
including hands-on demonstrations from many of the papers in the program.

The banquet on Tuesday will be held at the magnificent Chateau de Chillon, a
medieval castle on the edge of Lake Geneva.  This should be a truly
memorable experience for all.

Advance registration is available until October 10th. We look forward to
seeing you in Montreux!

Pierre Wellner
UIST 2006 Conference Chair
IDIAP Research Institute

Thanks to the generous support of our sponsors:

------ Champions: ------
SMART Technologies
Microsoft Research

------ Benefactors: ------