From:
Andreas Holzinger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andreas Holzinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jun 2009 10:54:34 +0200
Dear CHI colleagues,

We are conducting a Online Survey about Agile Usability & User-Centered
Design Methodologies, which requires you only 5 to 10 Minutes,
please fill out our questions via

http://mamtam3.ist.tugraz.at:9000/~survey/index.php?sid=5165

Our hope is to gain a better understanding of what is actually happening
on real-world agile projects and the benefits and limitations of the
integrated process. How is the general pattern about big design up front
(BDUP) carried out in the real world? Which HCI techniques e.g., user
studies, personas, low fidelity prototyping, usability tests,  etc., are
integrated in agile methods? Does the integration of agile method(s)
with usability/user-centered design result in the improvement of
usability and/or quality of the software being developed?

Detailed results of this Survey will be made available to the public.

Thank you and best Regards,

Zahid Hussain,PhD-Student,
Institut für Softwaretechnologie (IST)
Technische Universität Graz