From:
Johannes Schöning <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Johannes Schöning <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jan 2010 11:52:18 +0100
Dear all!
Please distribute this CFP to your favorite mailing list and
colleagues. Thanks in advance and see you at Pervasive 2010.

***
Ubiprojection 2010 ist the 1st workshop on personal projection via
mobile and wearable pico projectors. The main goal of the workshop is
to develop an understanding of how mobile and wearable pico projectors
could be combined with new user interfaces, interaction techniques and
applications. We seek for new ideas, prototypes, and insights as a
basis to develop a deeper understanding of the field.

In addition, we will provide an open forum to share information,
results, and ideas on current research in this area. This workshop
encourages discussion about future topics concerning personal
projection. Furthermore, we aim to develop new ideas on how such
devices can be exploited for new forms of interaction with the
environment.
We will bring together researchers and practitioners who are concerned
with design, development, and implementation of new applications and
services using personal mobile and wearable projectors in their user
interfaces. Moreover, the workshop aims at conveying hands-on
experience with current state-of-the-art technology and prototypes
through demonstration sessions.

The workshop will be held in Helsinki, Finland on 17 May 2010 in
conjunction with Pervasive 2010.
Important Dates

    * February 1, 2010: Submission Deadline (submission system)
    * March 1, 2010: Author Notification
    * March 31, 2010: Submission of camera-ready version
    * May 17, 2010: Workshop in Helsinki, Finland

Submission system: https://www.easychair.org/login.cgi?conf=ubiprojection2010
Workshop website: http://eis.comp.lancs.ac.uk/workshops/ubiproject2010/

Kind regards,
Johannes Schöning

--
ITS 2010, Saarbrücken Germany
Interactive Tabletops and Surfaces

Johannes Schöning
Innovative Retail Laboratory
DFKI GmbH, Campus D3_2, Stuhlsatzenhausweg 3, D-66123 Saarbruecken, Germany
www.innovative-retail.de
www.dfki.de/~jschoen
www.dfki.de
Firmensitz: Trippstadter Strasse 122, D-67663 Kaiserslautern

Geschaeftsfuehrung:
Dr. Walter Olthoff

Amtsgericht Kaiserslautern, HRB 2313