From:
Pearl Pu <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2007 11:54:08 +0200
Dear Colleagues,

I would like to remind you that the deadline for submitting a short
paper to the first ACM conference on Recommender Systems, Recommenders
2007, is approaching.

It is due on  June 10, 2007 23:59 PDT

SHORT PAPER submissions typically discuss exciting new work that is not
yet mature enough for a long paper. Each accepted short paper will be
presented in a poster/demo session. The presentation may include a
system demonstration.

The maximum length is 4 pages in ACM format.

Full conference information and submission details can be found at
http://recsys.acm.org/

Sincerely,

Pearl Pu, Short Paper Chair