Sender:
From:
Christoph Bartneck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jun 2005 10:58:51 +0200
Dear Colleagues,

Designers, Engineers, Artists and Scientists sometimes encounter problems
when working together on research projects that are based on their specific
worldviews. We are studying these different views using the Attitude Towards
Reality Scale by Unger et al. We hope that the results might lead to a
better mutual understanding and cooperation.

We are now testing the reliability of this tool and would like to invite
everybody, including previous participants, to fill in the survey. People
who are interested in the result can leave their email address and will be
notified as soon as they are available.

You can contribute to this study by filling in an anonymous online
questionnaire at:

http://www.survey.id.tue.nl/aar

Please do not hesitate to send any question or comment you might have to
[log in to unmask] Thank you very much in advance for your effort.

Christoph Bartneck