Date:
Tue, 15 Dec 1998 16:03:18 -0700
From:
John Apa <[log in to unmask]>
I agree it's a good point to make. But at the same time we have to be
careful saying things like "Windows Software that won't crash." It's not
always the applications that cause the crashes, and we can't fix the OS
without a rewrite. WinAda2000 or AdaWin2000. The name alone is
inspiring.

John T Apa                      [log in to unmask]
L-3 CSW                         (801) 594-3382
640 North 2200 West PO Box 16850        Salt Lake City, UT. 84116-0850