From:
Corey Minyard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Aug 1998 23:35:28 -0500
Well, that was quick.  It turns out I was doing some things that
violated the Ada95 RM, but my compiler didn't catch them.  Thanks,
Gene, for informing me of this.  Hopefully I don't have anything else
with that big a problem.

Anyway, the constraints are removed from the iterators.  After
thinking about it for a while, I like that better, anyway, since it
gives the user a little more flexibility.

The new release is available on http://www.concentric.net/~Minyard

--
Corey Minyard               Internet:  [log in to unmask]
  Work: [log in to unmask]       UUCP:  [log in to unmask]