Date:
Tue, 16 May 2000 15:53:03 -0700
From:
AdaWorks <[log in to unmask]>
I have heard from quite a few people about options available
for Lynx OS.  I have also forwarded this information to those
who complained there were no options.  Let's see how they
use this information.  Will they still try to reject Ada or will
they say, "Oh boy!  We can still use Ada!"  I hope it is the
latter.

Thanks to all of you who updated me on this issue.

Richard

Richard Riehle
AdaWorks Software Engineering
http://www.adaworks.com