From:
David Weller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Weller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 1996 11:11:50 -0600
> Hello Teamers:
> Can I post Ada programming issues to Team-Ada? If not, where can I do that?

First, it's always best to post to comp.lang.ada on USENET(net news).
This guarantees you get the widest readership possible.  You can also
post to the INFO-ADA mailing list.

In general, the Team-Ada mailing list isn't the best place to post
technical issues, since it's off-topic (technically :-)

If you can't do either of the above (or don't want to), go ahead and
post to this list.  Just be sure to put something like "TECH
DISC:" in your subject line.