From:
Pearl Pu <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 10 Oct 2007 11:52:27 +0200
The submission of regular and short papers to the 2008 ACM International Conference on Intelligent User Interfaces (January 13th-16th in Canary Islands, Spain) has successfully closed. There is a 40% increase in submissions compared to the last IUI conference when it was held in Europe.

IUI 2008 will be held between January 13th-16th in Canary Islands, Spain

I am pleased to announce two more tracks of submissions for demos and workshop papers at IUI 2008.

********** Demo proposal due on Thursday, 1 November 2007 ****************

The IUI demo session is intended to provide a showcase for innovative implementations, systems and technologies demonstrating new ideas about how people and computers could interact. If you can demonstrate smarter, easier to use, and more effective interfaces, we *want* to see it!

Please see the demo submission details at http://www.iuiconf.org/cfd.html

********** Workshop paper submission due on Monday, 19 November 2007 ************

Please see the details of the 6 workshops that we have put together
http://www.iuiconf.org/08workshops.html

Pearl Pu
EPFL, Switzerland
Publicity Chair for IUI'08