From:
Amy Gooch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Amy Gooch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jan 2009 11:39:33 -0800
Please forward.....

Graphics Interface 2009 Doctoral Symposium:

This year at Graphics Interface 2009 we have set aside time for the
presentation of Doctoral Dissertations that are almost done. We are looking
for presentations from students who are in the process of finalizing their
thesis who want to present their ideas in a public forum. This is a great
opportunity for students to present their ideas to their future colleagues.
The focus of this Doctoral Symposium is to provide feedback to the students,
with this in mind we will be asking you to present a 15 minute, this to be
followed by a 15 minute question and answer period.

Students who are interested in participating in the Doctoral Symposium
should submit a 200 word(max) abstract to Dr. John W. Buchanan along with a
note from their supervisor indicating that the work being presented is in
its final stages. Selection of the students who will be invited to present
will be done in collaboration with the cochairs of the conference. Selection
will be primarily based on the maturity of the research and relevance to the
conference attendance.

Seminar submissions are accepted in pdf format emailed to
by February 28, 2009 5PM PST.

Dr John W. Buchanan
Director of Technology
Relic Entertainment