Sender:
Date:
Fri, 21 Aug 2009 10:26:38 +0200
7bit
From:
Volker Wulf <[log in to unmask]>
Dear colleagues,

the International Conference on Human-Computer Interaction with Mobile
Devices and Services (MobileHCI 2009) is the leading forum to discuss
the challenges in effective interaction with mobile systems and
services. This year we received 176 submissions, 95 long and 81 short
papers. We were able to accept 23 long papers (at a 24,2% acceptance
rate) and 15 short papers (at a 18,5% acceptance rate). The overall
acceptance rate is 21,6%.

The program is at:
http://www.mobilehci09.org/program

We also proudly announce three keynote speakers
(http://www.mobilehci09.org/program/keynote-speakers):

- Jun Rekimoto (University of Tokio and Sony Computer Science Lab):
"Sensonomy: Large Scale Sensing and Integration of Real and Virtual"

- Kentaro Toyama (Microsoft Research, Bengalore): "Technology for Global
Socio-Economic Development"

- Peter Moeckel (Deutsche Telekom, Berlin): "Innovation in User
Interface Development at Deutsche Telekom"

We look forwards seeing you in Bonn: http://www.mobilehci09.org/registration

Yours sincerely,
Markus Eisenhauer, Matthias Jarke, Reinhard Oppermann, and Volker Wulf