Date:
Thu, 6 May 2010 07:49:03 -0600
7bit
Sender:
From:
Dan Olsen <[log in to unmask]>
NOMINATIONS for ACM INTERACTIONS EDITORS

Jon Kolko and Richard Anderson have served us well as co-editors of ACM
interactions, which is SIGCHI's primary publication. Their terms are now
reaching and end. We would like to publically thank them and open
nominations for new editors.

The instructions for nominations can be found at:
http://interactions.acm.org/content/eic.pdf

We have found it most advantageous to have two editors that work as a team.
However, we welcome any individual or team nominations so that we can have a
pool from which to draw.

Interactions is an important service that SIGCHI provides to its members.
Although there has been a strong design focus in recent years we are
soliciting nominations from the broad spectrum of SIGCHI membership. Please
send nominations to Dan Olsen ([log in to unmask]).

Dan R Olsen Jr.

Computer Science, Brigham Young University

http://icie.cs.byu.edu/dan.html