From:
William Hudson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
William Hudson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Apr 2011 14:51:31 +0000
Just a reminder to anyone thinking of attending CHI (7-12 May, Vancouver, BC) that many courses are still available - see http://chi2011.org/program/courses.html

These courses represent excellent value for money since they are virtually free (USD 25 each) for registered conference attendees.

Among the 30+ to choose from, I'd like to draw attention to two that I am running:
 - Agile User Experience and UCD (full day on 10 May)
 - Card Sorting for Navigation Design (9:00-12:20 on 12 May)

Agile UX and UCD has attracted a lot of attention from usability professionals trying to work within Agile environments. I've presented it many times in London over the past year, as well as in Brussels and Hamburg.

Card Sorting for Navigation Design is a half-day hands-on course where attendees will conduct and process a paper card sort of a (badly organised) e-commerce site. You'll learn how to organize and analyse card sorts in both face-to-face and online settings.

Regards,

William Hudson
Syntagm Ltd
User Experience Strategist
UK 01235-522859
World +44-1235-522859
US Toll Free 1-866-SYNTAGM
mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://www.syntagm.co.uk
skype:williamhudsonskype
twitter:SyntagmUCD

Syntagm is a limited company registered in England and Wales (1985).
Registered number: 1895345. Registered office: 10 Oxford Road, Abingdon OX14 2DS.

UX and UCD courses in London, Brussels and Vancouver
www.syntagm.co.uk/design/schedule.shtml