From:
Matthew Mandich <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Matthew Mandich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jan 2010 17:13:03 -0500
Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone has a good way of displaying power point
presentations on the web? Currently to view a presentation they have to
click the link which prompts a download. The issue is that the client
has now left the site and is in power point.  I'm open to converting the
PowerPoint to other formats

Does anyone know of a good solution to this? I've seen sites where the
presentation is turned into a PDF and the PDF opens in a skin within the
browser, this way the client doesn't have to leave the site.

Any suggestions, or an example of a site that does this well would be
awesome.

Cheers,

Matt

Matthew Mandich
Business Analyst

Info-Tech Research Group
Phone: 888.670.8889 ext. 2947
E-mail: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Web: http://www.infotech.com <http://www.infotech.com/>