From:
"Petroff, Greg" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Petroff, Greg
Date:
Thu, 18 Dec 2008 17:40:37 -0500
The IxDA <http://www.ixda.org>  is pleased to announce its second annual
conference-Interaction'09|vancouver.
Interaction'09|vancouver will be held from February 5-8, 2009 in
stunning Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, in conjunction with Simon
Fraser University's School of Interactive Arts and Technology
<http://siat.sfu.ca> . Join several hundred Interaction Designers from
around the world as we address the design of interactive systems of all
types: applications (web and desktop), mobile, consumer electronics,
digitally enhanced environments, and more. Start your year off with
stimulating talk, fun parties, and smart discussions about our growing
field.
Interaction 09 will feature three days of inspirational and tactical
sessions geared at anyone who practices Interaction Design, as well as a
day of pre-conference workshops.

Find out more at: http://interaction09.ixda.org/index.php
Program and Schedule Information:
http://interaction09.crowdvine.com/calendar