Date:
Thu, 10 Sep 2009 12:00:56 +0200
- sorry for unintentional cross-mailing -

Dear colleague,

after the quite successful experience of the soft-international group DULP
that was able, up to know, to collect more than 250 members, to bridge and
intercept needs and expectations of different contexts and cultural areas
of the Technology Enhanced Learning (TEL) we are now launching, just
before the Rome event (next week), the DULP International Group (only in
English)
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=132406688971 (more than 45 members
in less than 2 days)
a) to hopefully spread the interest for the DULP's Manifesto
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=132406688971#/topic.php?uid=132406688971&topic=9366
b) to create a truly international collaborative environment to exchange
experiences and to prepare an international event to be held as satellite
of one of the main conferences devoted to the TEL (we have some ideas
about, ICALT? ... but let's see)

We would like just to  briefly remind you the meaning of DULP:
D -> Design Inspired Learning
U -> Ubiquitous Learning
L -> Liquid Learning Places
P -> Person in Place Centred Design
"Ubiquitous Learning in Liquid Learning Places: challenging Technologies,
rethinking Pedagogy, being Design inspired."
"The Grand Challenge" of the Technology Enhanced Learning.

Of course we commit ourselves also to report periodically on the
discussion that are going on within the more limited (mainly Italian) DULP
Group.

We will really appreciate if you would like to join us and contribute to
the discussion on DULP that we will hopefully develop during next weeks
... especially in the view of the many intercultural issues that will be
involved.

Hoping to read you on DULP
all the bests
Carlo Giovannella