Sender:
Date:
Tue, 16 Jun 2009 10:53:20 +0100
From:
William Hudson <[log in to unmask]>
Sorry, all. The job posting I just approved should have gone to
[log in to unmask], not CHI-ANNOUNCEMENTS.

It is entirely my mistake and does not reflect on the author of the
post.

BTW, if you would like to subscribe to CHI-JOBS, just send an empty
email from the address you want to use to
[log in to unmask] You will receive a
confirmation email by return. Just follow the instructions it contains.

Regards,

William Hudson
CHI-ANNOUNCEMENTS, CHI-RESOURCES & CHI-WEB