Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2011 18:45:53 -0500
Subject:
Sender:
From:
Amy Hurst <[log in to unmask]>
The CHI'11 conference registration deadlines have been extended, so we are extending the deadline for our workshop on "Dynamic Accessibility: Detecting and Accommodating Differences in Ability and Situation" to February 11th.

Authors who are planning on submitting to the workshop should send their submission's title and abstract to [log in to unmask] as soon as possible.

Below are the revised dates for our workshop:
- Submit title and abstract for proposed submissions: as soon as possible
- Submission deadline: February 11, 2011
- Notification: March 1, 2011
- Early bird registration deadline for CHI: March 15th, 2011
- Workshop: May 8, 2011 in Vancouver, BC

Submission Details
Position papers should be submitted to [log in to unmask] with the subject “CHI 2011 workshop”. Papers should be 3-4 pages in Extended Abstracts format (http://chi2011.org/authors/format.html#extendedformat). Papers will be selected to represent diverse perspectives and stimulate relevant discussion.  At least one author of each accepted paper must register for the workshop and at least one day of the CHI conference.

Workshop Website: http://www.is.umbc.edu/DynamicAccessibilityWorkshop/  (will reflect these changes shortly)

Thank you!

Amy Hurst, UMBC, Information Systems Department
Krzysztof Z. Gajos, Harvard School of Engineering and Applied Sciences
Leah Findlater, The Information School, DUB Group, University of Washington
Jacob O. Wobbrock, The Information School, DUB Group, University of Washington
Andrew Sears, UMBC, Information Systems Department
Shari Trewin, IBM T. J. Watson Research Center