From:
Miltiadis Lytras <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2007 20:24:30 +0300
Dear all,
hope you are all doing great. After FP7 R&D proposals madness in Europe I
would like to remind you the following CFPs. IF you missed the opportunity
to send an abstract I remind you that it is not required the abstract
submission for the full article submission [we just provide some guidance
to potential contributors]. You can send your full sumbissions on
mentioned deadlines. I would like to thank the more than 200 academics and
practitiones who responded to my call and for those not yet replied to
their mails, my apologies - we were exhausted till yesterday with
proposals for projects.

Last but not least I would like to inform you that in next week we will
announce 30 more special issues related with the ATHENS SUMMIT on
KNOWLEDGE SOCIETY. [note: If you are interested in editing a special
issue and to run a parallel session in Athens Summit please inform me]

It will be with your help a great event. Dont hesitate to contact me for
more details.

Warm Regards
Miltiadis D. Lytras
OPEN RESEARCH SOCIETY, NGO

Democratic Internet - Foundations, Ideas, Approaches,
and New Perspectives
http://www.inderscience.com/browse/callpaper.php?callID=641

Free/Libre and Open Source Software as a Foundation for
E-Democracy
http://www.inderscience.com/browse/callpaper.php?callID=642

Participation in Democracy for All - the Society of Active Citizens, an
E-Democracy Primer

http://www.inderscience.com/browse/callpaper.php?callID=643

Digital Libraries: From Alexandria to YouTube and Wikipedia &#8211;
Embedding Social Dynamics"

http://www.inderscience.com/browse/callpaper.php?callID=637

Digital Culture and Cultural Heritage: Archives, Museums and Art &#8211; New
Technologies, New Channels, New Culture"

http://www.inderscience.com/browse/callpaper.php?callID=639

National Tourism Organisations and Exploitation of Information
Technologies - Tourism Portals in the Web 2.0 and Semantic Web Era

http://www.inderscience.com/browse/callpaper.php?callID=640

Strategic Management of E-Banking: Business Strategies and Beyond -
Alternative Channels and New Core Businesses"

http://www.inderscience.com/browse/callpaper.php?callID=645

Advances in Knowledge Management for E-banking - Towards High Performance
Banking Systems"
http://www.inderscience.com/browse/callpaper.php?callID=647

Enterprise Resource Planning Systems in the Banking Industry -
Reengineering of Processes and Exploitation of Emerging
Technologies
http://www.inderscience.com/browse/callpaper.php?callID=648

Anti-Poverty: Information Technology for Social and Human Networks Against
Poverty

http://www.inderscience.com/browse/callpaper.php?callID=631

Information Technology for People with Disabilities: Expanding Human
Frontiers

http://www.inderscience.com/browse/callpaper.php?callID=632

"Open" Prisons: Learning/Working/Educating/ Inspiring/Involving -
Inclusion for People in Prisons

http://www.inderscience.com/browse/callpaper.php?callID=633

The School of the Future: New World, New School - Knowledge Society to its
Best
http://www.inderscience.com/browse/callpaper.php?callID=634