From:
Niki Lambropoulos <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Niki Lambropoulos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jul 2010 10:26:56 +0100
--Please accept our apologies for x-posting--

Dear colleagues,

You are invited to present and/or participate in the Workshop:
Group-Awareness in Online Work, Learning & Games
in the HCI 2010 - http://www.hci2010.org/

The 24th BCS Conference on Human Computer Interaction - HCI2010
'Play is a serious business'.
6th - 10th September - University of Abertay Dundee, Scotland
Facebook event: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=114026525289972&ref=ts

--- Workshops----
http://hci2010.abertay.ac.uk/workshops.html

Group-Awareness in Online Work, Learning & Games
ABSTRACT
----------------
With the rapid advance of Web 2.0 technologies online group
collaboration has become
increasingly popular. Groupware applications and technologies are now
accessible to all
branches of academia and industry with leaders and visionaries
embracing them in diverse
fields including work, learning and games. Group collaboration and
awareness offer the
opportunity and challenge for shared experience, creation and discovery.

You may email me for either/both a presentation and participation in
the workshop.

* Please forward the announcement to anyone you think may be
itnerested in the workshop.

Thank you very much in advance,
Best regards
Niki

-== * ==--
Dr. Niki Lambropoulos
HCI Research Fellow
Department of Informatics
London South Bank University
Tel: 0207815 7549
Email: [log in to unmask]

Website: http://nikilambropoulos.com
Connect to me on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/nikilambropoulos
Connect to me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=663533542
Find me on Skype: niki.lambropoulos

  Please consider the environment - do you really need to print this email?