From:
Nicholas Graham <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nicholas Graham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 2010 10:26:57 -0500
Dear colleagues,

We are writing to invite you to be a member of the program review committee for INTERACT 2011, to be held in Lisbon, Portugal, September 5-9, 2011. As you know, INTERACT is IFIP's premiere conference in human-computer interaction. We believe that your expertise would greatly help INTERACT maintain its high standards, and would be very grateful for your assistance.

Long paper reviews will be assigned in the week of January 17, 2011, and must be returned by February 20, 2011.

To sign up to review for INTERACT 2011, please do the following:
*         Go to the conference reviewing system at http://precisionconference.com/~interact11
*         Click on the "Create your own Account" link, and fill in the requested information
*         Once you have logged in, from the "My Account" page, select the "Reviewing Preferences" tab, and fill in the requested information.

We thank you for offering this service to the community.

Nick Graham and Nuno Nunes
Technical Program Chairs, INTERACT 2011
http://interact2011.org