From:
Eleni Michailidou <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eleni Michailidou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jun 2009 19:29:06 +0300
HCW Usability Lab  Available for hire
Manchester, UK

The Human Centred Web provides its User Lab services and facilities
for hire so that your Websites and Digital systems can be evaluated in
terms of usability and accessibility. Clients may run their own
research or take advantage of our expertise.

The User Lab has three rooms that are available for hire with up to
date technology including an eye tracker and video recorder. The HCW
team can also provide you with constructive and invaluable
recommendations that fit your business and user requirements. Our
consultancy services can cover the design, running and data analysis
processes.

At the HCW Lab, we have a unique, world-leading set of expertise. Our
consultants work at the cutting edge of accessibility and usability
research and are involved in various community activities which
include conferences, organisations, education, and open source
collaborations, so we can offer a service you will not find anywhere
else.

As we are a non-profit making organization, we can provide consultancy
and training at a fraction of its usual cost, and as part of our
commitment to promoting Web accessibility and usability, we offer
special rates to charities, academic institutions and public bodies.

For more information please contact us at:
User Lab Website: http://hcw.cs.manchester.ac.uk/userlab/
Email: [log in to unmask]

School of Computer Science
Human Centred Web Lab