From:
Jeffrey Jacobson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeffrey Jacobson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Feb 2010 04:28:03 -0500
+ Keynote speaker announced! Howard Look, Senior Vice President of
Customer Applications, Linden Lab, will give the Keynote address.

+ NVIDIA to Sponsor Best Paper and Best Student Paper Awards! Prizes
for each include a Quadro FX 5800 card or Tegra development kit.

IEEE Virtual Reality 2010
March 20 - 26, 2010
The Westin Waltham
Waltham, Massachusetts, USA

You will find the brightest minds, the most innovative research, the
leading companies, and the most stimulating discussions in the fields
of virtual environments, augmented reality, 3D user interfaces, and
haptics, all gathered March 20-26, 2010 in Waltham, Massachusetts, USA
(just west of Boston). We invite you to  join us for a fascinating
week of presentations, exhibits, workshops, and special events.

The greater Boston area is home to over 50 video-game companies. At
this year's conference, we will promote the cross-fertilization of
gaming and VR through several efforts.

The Advance Program has now been posted at
http://conferences.computer.org/vr/2010/program/week.html

Also, we are pleased to co-locate with the IEEE
Symposium on 3D User Interfaces (March 20-21) and the Haptics
Symposium (March 25-26).

For complete conference information, please visit:

http://conferences.computer.org/vr/2010/
http://conferences.computer.org/3dui/3dui2010/
http://www.hapticssymposium.org/next_conference.htm

To register for the conference, you may click on the link below:
http://conferences.computer.org/vr/2010/misc/registration.html

If you are interested in exhibiting or sponsorship of the
conference, please view the Supporter Prospectus:
http://conferences.computer.org/vr/2010/misc/IEEE_VR_2010_ExhibitsSupporterProspectus.pdf

VR 2010 is sponsored by the Visualization and Graphics Technical
Committee of the IEEE Computer Society.

	-- Jeff

	Jeffrey Jacobson, Ph.D.
	Director, PublicVR  http://publicvr.org