From:
William Hudson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
William Hudson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 May 2009 14:37:42 +0100
(With apologies if you get this more than once.)

User-Centred Design Courses

We're pleased to announce that two of our courses have been accepted for presentation at the annual British HCI Group conference (HCI 2009), this year at the University of Cambridge from 1-5 September. The courses are

* Innovations in Card Sorting: A Hands-On Approach - this is our half-day workshop on paper-based card sorting using our advanced analysis software, SynCaps V2. (See http://www.syncaps.com for further details.)
* Ajax Design and Usability - a half-day course on how to use Ajax and similar web technologies to improve the user experience rather than to frustrate it.

Both of these courses were very well received at CHI 2009 in Boston last month. They will be available at the HCI 2009 conference in Cambridge on Tuesday 1 September. Half-day courses at the conference will cost only £40 plus, you do not have to register for the conference to attend the courses.

Full details of conference courses can be found at http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/conference/hci2009/tutorials.html

Regards,

William Hudson
Syntagm Ltd
Design for Usability
UK 01235-522859
World +44-1235-522859
US Toll Free 1-866-SYNTAGM
mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://www.syntagm.co.uk
skype:williamhudsonskype

Syntagm is a limited company registered in England and Wales (1985).
Registered number: 1895345. Registered office: 10 Oxford Road, Abingdon OX14 2DS.

Advances in Card Sorting - One Day Workshop
 - London, 5 October 2009
http://www.syntagm.co.uk/design/csadvances.shtml