From:
James Squire <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 26 Nov 1996 11:33:38 -0600
I would really appreciate it if someone who attends TRI-Ada and
especially who gets to hear Barry Boehm's keynote (especially if he
talks about the NRC recommendations) could please report back to
TEAM-ADA about the keynote, or maybe even the whole conference if
possible (but at least the keynote), since as far as I know I will not
be attending and I'm not sure anyone from my company will be either.

If anyone is willing to do this it would be greatly appreciated.
--
James Squire           mailto:m193884 no junk mail
MDA Avionics Tools & Processes