From:
Eleni Michailidou <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eleni Michailidou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 2009 12:04:43 +0000
Dear All,

I am a research student in the field of Web Accessibility.  I am
currently running an online user study to extract as much implicit
information as possible with respect to a user's visual perception of
Web page and I would like to invite you to take part. If you took part
in our first experiment please fell free to do this second study as
well. The survey will take no longer than 20 minutes.

If you are interested in finding more information and details about
the experiment, or to take part, please visit:
http://tinyurl.com/cv2g3o

Study Description

This experiment consists of three parts:

During the first part, you will be asked to answer some demographic
questions (such as gender and age range).

In the second part, you will look at a set of Web pages in image
version and be asked to rank them with respect to their visual
complexity. You will look at each image page for 7 seconds and then
the page will automatically change to the question page. On the
question page you will be asked to provide a score for the visual
complexity of the page on a scale of 0 to 10, with 0 being very
visually simple and 10 being very visually complex.

In the third part, we will ask you some feedback questions that will
reflect your opinions regarding the experiment's tasks.
Please note that there are no right or wrong answers; the answers
reflect your opinion only. Any information that you provide will be
confidential.

Thanking you in advance,

Eleni Michailidou

Eleni Michailidou