From:
Marco Tibaldeschi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marco Tibaldeschi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 2009 09:32:42 +0100
Hi,
    we, in Italy, have a strict law that public administration must
follow on creating their websites and so we had some test with blind
users. What I can say to you is that if the user is good in using his
screen reader then he can jump directly to the form (there is some kind
of command that gives the user a overview of the entire page) but if he
isn't so good (talking with one friend of mine that is blind he said
that finding well prepared user is quite rare) you are suggested to
create a link (hidden with CSS if you don't want to make it visible for
sighted users) that makes the reader jump to the form. The normal page
flow is then the followed path. To increment accessibility of forms I

I hope I gave you a little help.
Marco
--
*dott. Marco Tibaldeschi
*User Experience Manager

*DBN Communication
*Via Dei Martiri, 7
15100 Alessandria
Tel +39.0131.251385
Fax +39.0131.536113
www.dontbenegative.it <http://www.dontbenegative.it>

+
Nota di riservatezza: Il presente messaggio, corredato dei relativi
allegati, contiene informazioni da considerarsi strettamente riservate,
ed è destinato esclusivamente al destinatario sopra indicato, il quale è
l'unico autorizzato ad usarlo, copiarlo e , sotto la propria
responsabilità, diffonderlo. Chiunque ricevesse questo messaggio per
errore o comunque lo leggesse senza esserne legittimato è avvertito che
trattenerlo, copiarlo, divulgarlo, distribuirlo a persone diverse dal
destinatario è severamente proibito, ed è pregato di rinviarlo
immediatamente al mittente distruggendone l'originale. Grazie
+
Confidentiality Notice: This message, together with its annexes,
contains information to be deemed strictly confidential and is destined
only to the address(es) identified above who only may use, copy and,
under his/their responsability, further disseminate it. If anyone
received this message by mistake or reads it without entitlement is
forewarned that keeping, copying, disseminating or distributing this
message to other than the addressed is strictly forbidden and is asked
to transmit it immediately to the sender and to cancel the original
message received. Thank You.
+